Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

31 May 2009

You go girl!.1

Those beautiful chicas that grace the lookbook.nu website are amazing but there are other places I find my necessary fix of the everyman's wardrobe. Chictopia and street syle blogs all make up the resource for my daily fashion fix. This, of course, includes blogs which I spend a lot of time oogling over and commenting on. So this little segment that includes many of the guys and dolls I admire. There are so many so I bet this is gonna be awesome. Seeing as the captain has hogged the television and we are watching the 1985 Bears season. Gee wiz...

Incredible. This is from Chictopia.
Username: Yahaira


Facehunter!
The dress has roses and planes on them.


Those glasses!
from jakandjil.com


The shredded details on the shirt are exquisite.
lookbook.nu/ username: N/A


Impeccable
Chictopia/ username: youthagainstfashion

Joy d.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!