Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

31 August 2010

Add this to a colorful wardrobe...


HURRAH! is a band I am fond of because it is average dudes playing music I love to dance to. And they look good doing it. There music always brings color to my life. And I have been listening to their albums while I look for some colorful things to wear. Their music is oddly melodramatic but damned if you don't wanna bounce around!



Every time I hear this song I think of the natural light phenomena. None in particular because they are all quite beautiful. Grizzly Bear is a pretty popular band. A band my friends would say is a "college chick band". [See Coldplay and Sufjan Stevens] Readers of my blog know I don't care and I rather like the picture their music paints. I found this late night this past weekend trolling YouTube for fun videos. Maybe it is just me...

Question: Are there bands that exist on your playlist that paint a beautiful picture in your head?

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy 

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!